Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Outdoor Wonders

Yesterday, my father and I decided to go for a walk. I brought a digital camera along. We stumbled across some interesting and wacky things. I will tell you about two of the things. If you are interested in world wonders, you would like this.

My father and I were walking in a park when I noticed something in the sky. It was light in the middle of the clouds. It looked like a window into heaven. It's unusual for me to notice these things, so I took a picture. I had to take two pictures to get the kind of photo I wanted.


My father and I walked south, past the Ville-Marie Expressway, towards Atwater market. After Lionel-Groulx, the métro station, we came across a very interesting building. There was the lobby. Nothing special yet. Second floor, left: nothing, right: nothing, middle: big circular shape going to the top! What else can I find?

1 comment:

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.