Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

No China Tax

After mass debating with my blogger freind I soon started to question my stance on the whole China Tax. Although I still believe that China is to delebratly changing it's currency and should stop doing it I see that this China tax can't work without hearting consumers. I still believe we should help make our bussness more competative against China and that countries together should make the Chinesse currency stop being too minipulated. A China tax was only meant to be an idea to help Canadian bussness not a solution. I still believe that we should think about small subsidies or tax breaks for comapnies that employ here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.