Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vote Compass Ontario

The CBC is at it again. And being someone who follows politics I find it very enjoying to try these voting compasses. Even though I can't vote in the up coming election me being not in the province in question and all. It is still slightly interesting (not really) that my results were pared up pretty good with the Liberal party of Ontario. Try it for yourself. According to the vote compass I am slightly more to the economic left than the Liberals in the province and am slightly less socially liberal than the premier. And go figure the PC i was no where near close too. Try it for yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.